HIV/AIDS Prevention Talks
Reaching out with a clear message.
We wish to offer our support with multi-media workshops on HIV/AIDS FREE OF CHARGE addressing schools, churches, businesses and others.
We focus on the following objectives:
1) Prevention of the HIV infection.
2) Help lessen the personal and social impact related to HIV/AIDS received by the victims and families.
3) Identify and correct the myths and misunderstandings concerning the transmission.
4) Understand the role of supporting affected people.
5) Emphasize the benefits of sexual abstinence and marital faithfulness.
Statistics (year 2013):
If you are interested to have access to an educational talk, please download a form. (spanish)
by telephone: 0981 – 242 100
by e-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Elsa Hein